AC Service Technician
Polar Bear Air Conditioning is the premiere residential and commercial air conditioning company operating in the Cayman Islands. We have over 26 years offering unsurpassed service to our demanding customers. We specialize in high-end, ultra high efficient Lennox central systems and innovative Indoor Air Quality products. To maintain the elite level of services provided by Polar Bear to Grand Cayman, we are constantly searching the globe for purposes of recruiting the most talented HVAC technicians.
We are seeking well-qualified HVAC Service Technician candidates for immediate hire to relocate to the Cayman Islands! There’s nothing like working in a positive company environment where your work is truly appreciated. Earning a competitive tax-free wage and living in paradise isn’t so bad either. For more information regarding Polar Bear Air Conditioning and living on the Cayman Islands please visit: https://polarbear.ky/careers/
Residential & Light Commercial Appliance Expert
- 5+ years of residential and light commercial appliance troubleshooting, repair, maintenance and installation.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail with the ability to read and interpret manuals, instructions, diagrams and policies.
- Excellent customer service skills with a desire to exceed the customer’s expectations (we proudly pamper our clients).
- Ability to complete work accurately, in a timely fashion the first time.
- Must be able to lift, push, pull, carry and/or maneuver heavier items with or without assistance.
- Must be able to effectively communicate diagnosis, the needed repair, along with options to the customer in a knowledgeable and courteous manner.
Here’s What To Expect with Polar Bear Air Conditioning:
- $35-$41 hourly USD equivalent Salary paid is tax-free in Cayman Dollars.
- 12 Paid Public Holidays per year. 2-4 Weeks paid vacation after one year service.
- 5% matching pension plan after 9 months. Relocation Assistance provided.
- Company uniforms, iPad, and company vehicle provided.
- Year round hot & humid weather.
- Family oriented company.
- Drug & background checks prior to hire & relocation (required by us & the government).
- Guaranteed calls to the references you will provide for consideration.
- Daily interaction with a wide variety of colleagues and customers from around the world.
- Weekly customer service, team building, and technical training.
- Extremely polite colleagues, customers, and natives all of which will expect the same from you.